The UK Customer Experience Awards are open for 2019!
If you love your customers, and customer experience is a top priority for your business – winning these awards will give you the recognition you deserve.
The UK Customer Experience Awards recognise outstanding organisations, big and small, who are enhancing their CX through innovation, who keep their customers at the heart of everything they do, and the individuals who are championing customer experience. There are 24 categories available for B2B and B2C organisations, teams, and individuals.
- Customers at the Heart of Everything
- Customer-Centric Culture
- Use of Insight & Feedback
- Business Change & Transformation
- Product or Service Development
- Employees at the Heart of Everything
- Employee Experience
- Customer Experience Training
- Online Customer Experience
- Use of AI
- Use of Software
- Multichannel Experience
- Use of Technology
- B2B Customer Experience
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contact Centre Large
- Contact Centre Small
- Team of the Year
- CX Professional of the Year
- Overall Winner
The winners of each category are automatically entered to be in with a chance to win the Overall Winner trophy!
The awards are judged through both a written entry and a live presentation on the day of the finals, and every finalist receives a feedback report after the awards finals.
- Early Bird Deadline: 31st May 2019
- Entry Deadline: 28th June 2019
- Finalists Announced: 10th July 2019
- Awards Finals: 10th October 2019
HOW WE CAN HELP
If you are interested in entering the awards, get in touch today and book your FREE consultation! We can help you decide if you’re ready to enter, select the categories you’ll have the best chance of winning, and even write your award-winning entry for you!
Simply reply to this email for more information, or click below to find out about our bespoke business awards services.Bookmark