A CELEBRATION OF BRITISH BUSINESS EXCELLENCE
After 18 months of supporting our awards industry partners, clients, colleagues and friends to survive, then thrive, it was wonderful to be at our first live awards night of 2021 at The Lloyds Bank British Business Excellence Awards.
Held at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel, it was the perfect opportunity for catching up with so many inspirational individuals and coming together to celebrate everyone’s great resilience and success over the past year.
Huge congratulations must go to Sarah Austin (above) and her team for delivering a superb event that included special appearances from the Oxford Vaccine Group and our golden sporting couple – Jason Kenny CBE and Laura Kenny CBE (below).
When it was time to reveal who would walk away with the all-important trophies, things couldn’t have got off to a better start. Our parent company, Dent Global, won the ‘Business Enabler of the Year’ to become the evening’s first award winner. A beaming Daniel Priestley – Dent’s Co-Founder (pictured below with our Founder, Donna O’Toole), was on hand to collect this prestigious award.
It’s been an absolute joy to join the Dent group this year, and to share their incredible work and achievements supporting entrepreneurs with the world’s leading awards programmes. We couldn’t be prouder of everyone involved.
Here’s a summary of all the winners:
- The Business Enabler of the Year Award: Dent Global
- The Small to Medium-sized Business of the Year Award: Frenchic Furniture Paint
- The Exporter of the Year Award: Direct Healthcare Group
- The New Business of the Year Award: Evona
- The New Entrepreneur of the Year Award: Philippa Main (Founder & CEO, Three Sisters Farm)
- The Positive Social & Sustainable Impact Award: Jude’s Ice Cream
- The Employer of the Year: Bovingdons Catering
- The Local Business of the Year Award: Your Tender Team
- The Purpose Before Profit Award: Sahan Cares CIC
- The Technology Innovation Award: Octopus Energy
- The Mid-Market Business of the Year Award: QBS Technology Group
- The Entrepreneur of the Year Award: Simon Morrish (CEO, Ground Control)
- The Scale-up Business of the Year Award: QBS Technology Group
There was also a special award given to the Oxford Vaccine Group for their ‘Outstanding Contribution to British Business’.
We were thrilled to celebrate the success of our amazing friends and clients who were shortlisted and winners across the categories, and who shone like the superstars they are among the absolute best in the UK. What a night!
FREE AWARDS STRATEGY GUIDANCE
If you would like to increase your chances of success at upcoming awards – so you can be a future award-winner like all of those above – we recommend attending our next Awards Strategy session, where you will benefit from a wealth of useful tips and pointers about how to pick the awards you could win and build an effective awards strategy for your business.
To find out more about the awards industry and how we work, head over to our handy FAQs page. Here, you’ll find eight different sections covering everything you need to know to begin your journey.
If you have a specific awards enquiry, simply complete our online form to contact us, and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.Bookmark