The award-winning European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards (ECCCSAs) is one of the longest running and largest awards programme in the European customer contact industry.
The programme recognises organisations across Europe that are leading the way in delivering exceptional service to customers. Nominations are welcome from organisations of any size.
In 2022, Ukraine contact centre outsourcer, Simply Contact, Germany’s Home Shopping Europe, Bupa, Three Ireland while Teleperformance, Ascensos and Gousto scooped multiple awards for their teams across Europe.
Have a look at the categories below and how you can enter this year’s competition.
The ECCCSAs have 3 main types of categories; Operational Excellence, Employee Experience and Customer Experience. The full list of categories includes:
- Best New Customer Contact Operation
- Most Effective Management of Peak Demand
- Greatest Impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Most Effective Application of Technology
- Best Business Development Team
- Best Supporting Team
- Best Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Best Business Partnership
- Best BPO Partnership
- Most Effective Improvement Initiative
- Most Effective Strategic Transformation Programme
- Most Effective Learning & Development Programme
- Best Approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB)
- Greatest Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) Impact
- Best Customer-Centric Culture
- Best Employee Experience
- Best Contact Strategy
- Best Use of Data & Insights
- Best Customer Experience Redesign
- Best Innovation in Customer Service
- Best Multilingual Customer Service
- Best Customer Service into Europe
- Best Customer Service Team
- Outsourced Contact Centre of the Year
- Small Contact Centre of the Year
- Contact Centre of the Year
- Best Pan-European Contact Centre Operation
- Best Customer Experience
You can find out more about each category and the specific criteria here.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
Entries Open: NOW
Entry Deadline: 14 July 2023
Shortlist Announced: 16 August 2023
Awards Ceremony: 21 November 2023
Click here for more information on the 2023 ECCCSAs, and good luck to all entrants this year!
HELP WITH YOUR ENTRY
The ECCCSAs are one of the leading customer service awards an organisation can win, receiving an award really proves that you are providing an exceptional customer service leading to improved customer loyalty and customer growth.
If your customers and customer service teams are important to you, these are the awards to enter.
And if you need support with your entries, we can help!
We’ve supported entrants to win year-after-year. We will work with you to establish your winning story and shine a spotlight on your achievements, giving you the very best chance of winning without disrupting your day-to-day work.
Book in a call with one of our team and find out how we can help you to win.Bookmark