New to 2022, we want to shine a light on a highly valuable awards initiative: The Great British Business Heroes Awards.
The Great British Business Heroes awards have a desire to recognise and reward those who are making hugely positive differences and contributions to support others to succeed in what is an increasingly worrying economic climate.
The initiative will celebrate businesses and individuals who are making life easier for small businesses and entrepreneurs and driving their future growth.
Are you a business hero?
After surviving the devastation that COVID-19 caused, businesses are now facing an energy crisis and a looming recession, making life increasingly difficult for those who work so incredibly hard to keep their business afloat.
What we have seen in this complex time, is businesses and individuals stepping forward to ease the struggle with amazing strategies and support systems; so despite not necessarily being able to resolve all the issues that small businesses and entrepreneurs face – they do their part to make life more comfortable. Are you one of these heroes?
The Great British Business Heroes awards have a range of impressive categories to celebrate businesses that go above and beyond:
- Accountancy Provider of The Year
- Legal Support Provider of The Year
- University of The Year
- Accelerator and Incubator of The Year
- Business Banking Provider of The Year
- Business Growth Initiative of The Year
- Business Podcast of The Year (Supporting Small Businesses)
- Business Support Team of The Year
- Communications Provider of The Year
- Corporate Venturing of The Year
- Digital Initiative of The Year
- Digital Transformation Support of The Year
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiative of The Year
- Financial Product Provider of The Year
- Further Education College of The Year
- HR Provider of The Year
- Investment Platform of the Year
- Investor of The Year
- Local Authority of The Year
- Marketing/Creative Provider of The Year
- Seed VC of The Year
- Small Business Membership Organisation or Club of The Year
- Technology Provider of The Year
- Unsung Hero of The Year
- Workspace of The Year
- Young Business Support of The Year
- Zero Carbon Support of The Year
With 5.5 million small businesses in the UK, making up to 99.9% of the business population in 2021, it is imperative that there is support, and that those providing it receive the recognition they deserve.
If you’re a UK business that has done your part to help businesses in need, then this new award is the perfect opportunity to recognise your team and your impact so that you can help more people and keep being a business hero!
The Great British Business Heroes awards are currently open, with the closing date for applications set for Friday 18 November and the shortlist announcement set for just over a week later. Judging for the event will happen from December through to February 2023, finishing with the exciting award Finals in March 2023.
If you are interested in getting involved but feel you would like some support to raise your chances of success, we are here to help you. We can take care of your entries from start to finish, working with you to choose the best categories and put together your award-winning story, whilst providing expert insights throughout.
Get in touch with us today to discover how we can help you to get the recognition you deserve.Bookmark