Entries for the 7th SME National Business Awards are now being accepted!
The awards strive to shine a light on the hard-working, growing and successful SMEs and business leaders from the UK.
SMEs (Small and medium enterprises with 250 employees or fewer) are innovating, disrupting and are responsible for driving growth across all sectors. Winning an SME National Business Award is a fantastic way to celebrate your teams, endorse your achievements and help scale your business even further.
Finalists get to celebrate their success by attending the awards ceremony at the iconic Wembley Stadium on the 1 December 2023.
There are 20 categories to choose from, and entrants can submit nominations in up to 3 categories. Deadline date 11 May 2023.
- Best Enterprising Business
- Best New Business
- Business Innovation
- Business of the Year less than 50 Employees
- Business of the Year more than 50 Employees
- Business Person of the Year
- Business Woman of the Year
- Community Business of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Employer of the Year
- Family Business of the Year
- High-Growth Business of the Year
- Hospitality Business of the Year
- London Business of the Year
- Networking Group of the Year
- Positive Impact Award
- Service Excellence
- Sustainability Award
- Website of the Year
- Young Business Person of the Year
Ready to enter?
If you’re a successful SME and have the evidence to prove it, you should be entering the SME National Business Awards and getting the recognition you deserve
To get started on your entry, head to the awards website to familiarise yourself with the entry rules, and then it’s time to get writing!
And if you need some support with your entry, get in touch with a member of our team today, and we’ll be happy to help.Bookmark