CREATE A LASTING LEGACY THROUGH WINNING AWARDS… JUST LIKE EMMA
When 18-year-old Emma Raducanu won the US Open on Saturday evening, the British teenager catapulted herself from the realms of ‘promising tennis youngster’ to ‘global superstar’ within just a few days.
Here are some of the resulting impacts that her phenomenal success has generated:
- She has risen from outside the world’s top 300 earlier this year to her present ranking of 23.
- Her prize money alone for winning the US Open was $2.5million (£1.8million).
- According to one sports expert, she has the potential to earn up to £100million from sponsorship deals and endorsements in the future.
- She now has 1.8million followers on Instagram, and her recent post following the US Open triumph has attracted 1.1million likes (and counting).
- She received a personal written message of congratulations from The Queen.
- Her win will inspire a new generation of tennis (and sporting) stars – both in the UK and beyond.
Despite her tender years, Emma has already cemented herself into British sporting history – the first Grand Slam winner from these shores since 1977 – and established a legacy that will ensure her future is in very healthy shape.
This solitary (yet hugely significant) success clearly illustrates what is possible when you commit yourself to something and scoop the top prize.
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN
If you want to raise your profile, increase brand awareness, grow turnover and attract a wealth of investment opportunities, you need to start your own awards journey.
You might not believe you can actually win a certain award at this stage – just like Emma – however you will never know until you take that leap of faith and get going.
What have you actually got to lose?
The resulting benefits will give your business the springboard to move onto the next level within your industry.
You can secure that pivotal project.
You can recruit the best staff.
You can enhance your reputation.
You can create a lasting legacy.
It’s time to seize the moment and get started…
FREE AWARDS STRATEGY GUIDANCE
If you would like to increase your chances of awards success, we recommend attending our next Awards Strategy session, where you will benefit from a wealth of useful tips and pointers about how to pick the awards you could win and build an effective awards strategy for your business.
Click here to secure your FREE place in our next session, which takes place on Thursday 14 October 2021 at 1.00pm.
To find out more about the awards industry and how we work, head over to our handy FAQs page. Here, you’ll find eight different sections covering everything you need to know to begin your journey.
If you have a specific awards enquiry, simply complete our online form to contact us, and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.Bookmark