When you work in an industry where you’re constantly striving to get recognition for others, it could be easy to overlook your immediate team… not us!
We believe in recognising our whole team’s achievements and celebrating their success together.
After a very positive year with numerous highlights, it was time to get together and reflect on what had been accomplished – all of this since becoming part of Dent Global in 2021:
- Our team doubled in size to 14, and is still growing
- We moved to a fantastic new office with a separate presentation room for all our exciting online events and recordings
- We won new business with exceptional new clients globally, including entrepreneurs, scale-ups and world-leading brands
- We launched new industry-leading assets, packages and Donna published her game-changing book WIN!… watch this space for the launch!
- And, most importantly of all, we supported our clients to be recognised for their achievements by WINNING more prestigious awards than ever!
Our much-anticipated team day was well worth the wait…
An Inspirational Start
First, we started with a two-hour training workshop that was led by Donna at Dent Global.
Taking place at the countryside setting of Petersfield, this exciting session saw us locking horns, having a dance-off (not literally) and providing inspirational ideas to keep us at the top of our game.
A Glorious Evening
Next, it was time to get dressed up and let our hair down at Goodwood Racecourse for an evening of horse racing and hospitality at this stunning West Sussex venue overlooking the South Downs.
A Musical Climax
Finally, as the sun set on a thoroughly enjoyable day out, the lasers and sound system burst into life in the Racecourse’s Parade Ring, and we danced the night away to the tunes of top DJ, Annie Mac.
All in all, a fantastic shared experience with our winning team.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN US?
We’re always looking out for talented, creative individuals to join our team. If you’re a skilled copywriter – ideally with a background in journalistic writing or marketing – then please get in touch.Bookmark