Enter the British Chamber, Business Awards
Do you want to attract more customers?
Would you like to reward your employees?
Are you looking to be recognised as one of the best businesses in your region AND in the UK?
The British Chamber Awards are one of the most contested and prestigious business awards programme in the country. They celebrate excellence across all regions, all sectors and all organisation sizes.
Benefits for Winners
Not only does the Business of the Year Winner open the London Stock Exchange (think of the PR opportunities!) they also get to work with RADA in Business, joining a one-day communication skills and impact course.
So if you’re looking to grow your business and stand out from your competitors, it’s time to enter a well-established, coveted business award to prove you are the best of the best.
The 2018 Chamber Business Awards categories open for entry
- Small Business of the Year
- Export Business of the Year
- Best Use of Technology
- High Growth Business of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Education and Business Partnership
- Customer Commitment Award
- Workplace Wellbeing Award
- Digital Communication Campaign of the Year
Key Dates for 2018
- Awards open – 1st March 2018
- Entry Deadline – Midnight 29th June 2018
- Regional Winners Announced – 24th September 2018
- National Winners Announced at Chamber Business Awards Gala – 29th November 2018 at Tobacco Dock, London
If you would like to put forward an award-winning story that brings all of your achievements to life, Donna will personally advise you on the best category to enter and increase your chances of success.
CONTACT US TODAY for your free telephone consultation.Bookmark